captions

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 05:22:05 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

We currently have a 'caption-side' property for manipulating table captions.
They can be moved above or below the table without affecting the markup at all.

I think the same kind of control should be available for figure captions, source
code snippet captions, etc. We could turn them all into tables, but that doesn't
seem appropriate: tables carry a lot of other baggage besides the ability to
manipulate caption positions.

~fantasai