Re: Are there W3C definitions of presentation and content?

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 14:25:42 +0100
Cc: www-style@w3.org
To: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>

Bert,

Once again I absolutely appreciate your taking the time to consider
my concerns and respond in a most helpful manner.

I think it is clear, that the WCAG definition indicates or confirms
where any possible confusion arises.
It refers to something like traditional media, and fails to include
any reference to links as in href or anchors.

I repeat, at the risk of being rude "What reason is there for
considering href part of the content?"

I look forward to reading your essay at a later date.

cheers

~:"

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Learning Disabilities and the Internet

29 Crimsworth Road
SW8 4RJ

020 7978 1764

http://www.w3.org/2003/glossary/keyword/All/?keywords=document%
20content%2C%20structure%2C%20and%20presentation