Re: Printing a Book with CSS

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:31:46 +0000
To: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org, "David C. Walden" <dave@walden-family.com>

I notice the dot-leaders don't align.  TeX [1]
goes to great trouble to ensure that they do;
do you envisage that it will be possible to add
similar controls to CSS/Prince ?  From an aesthetic
point of view, they also look far too dense (close
together) to me.

Philip Taylor
--------
[1] http://tug.org/whatis.html