Printing a Book with CSS

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:09:32 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

Bert Bos and myself recently produced the last edition of our book [1]
directly from HTML and CSS files. Along the way, the beginnings of a
book microformat (boom!) and some CSS extensions were developed. For
example, the Table of Contents uses leaders and generated page

We describe our experiences and the proposed CSS extensions in an
article published on AListApart: Printing a Book with CSS - Boom!

It would be interesting to have a discussion on this list about the
proposed extensions.