Re: [CSS21] "Sorting" in section 6.4.1 should be clarified

From: Adam Kuehn <akuehn@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:50:09 -0500
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, W3C CSS <www-style@w3.org>

At 06:38 PM 11/22/2005, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>I think 6.4.1 needs to be clearer about the sort at each step being
>only within groups of rules that sorted equivalent to each other at
>the previous step...  That's not obvious from just looking at the
>text, as things stand.

I agree and proposed a rewording that I felt was more clear (though,
granted, in response to a non-existent problem).  My rewrite was
criticized as being overly verbose, but I do believe it is more
clear.  I don't know if the issue rises to the level of needing a
response at "Last Call", but given the 30 messages on the subject in
the last week, perhaps it does.

-Adam Kuehn