Re: New layout language.

From: Orion Adrian <orion.adrian@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 15:12:13 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

> Hear hear ^_^.
>
> I entirely agree. And I think it would be more constructive if we took
> the discussion towards improving what is still lacking in the existing
> model.

How so? Why not move in a direction that would increase what you could
do with the system and not just how it looks?

Separation of layout and formatting and separation of content from
interface improves gives you capabilities you simply can't have with
them together. Why are people so against the split?

--

Orion Adrian