Re: CSS is doomed (10 years per version ?!?)

From: Jan Brasna <discuss@alphanumeric.cz>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 15:55:46 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

> Me, I don't trust Adobe because every time they try to update their
> software they want to install junk that I told them I don't want many
> times. I don't want the Yahoo Toolbar. I don't want their picture
> library thing. But every time it asks to me to install them.

That't the reason I hate the MS environment and why every new machine
bought is Mac. The ever-present weird "clever" behavior of the office
apps, bad security of everything network-connected and bad fixing of the
holes, the annoing SP2 update/security thing etc. I wouldn't say that
it's better than the additional sw that Adobecromedia installs, it's
much worse, annoying and stupid.

BTW this thread is most likely an OT here...

--
Jan Brasna aka JohnyB :: www.alphanumeric.cz | www.janbrasna.com