Re: CSS is doomed (10 years per version ?!?)

From: Jan Brasna <discuss@alphanumeric.cz>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 15:54:03 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

> No, I'm saying that if Microsoft produced a replacement for CSS or
> XHTML or whatever, I'd probably like it because they've bothered to
> create a feeling of trust in the company. I get the impression from
> them that they listen and aren't idealists. They care about my ability
> to program and to make a living. They care about my ability to write.

Having in mind that they screwed up a lot of things in this direction
(standards implementation, weird proprietary stuff they forced when they
were in w3c, office formats and their web export, avalon) I won't go
with them.

Adobe or Apple play often also this conquror game, but the results are
mostly good, working, reliable.

--
Jan Brasna aka JohnyB :: www.alphanumeric.cz | www.janbrasna.com