Re: acid2

From: (wrong string) åkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:12:03 +0200
To: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Also sprach Philip TAYLOR:

 > Read it, tried it (poor navigation : a guide that explains
 > how the test works should not feature before a brief guide
 > as to how to run the test itself), found Mozilla 1.7.6
 > defective, followed the link to "report the bug" and was
 > told to "validate your XHTML to be certain it contains
 > no errors, and check your CSS while youre at it."

I agree that "check you CSS" is not the correct advice in this
situation. Thanks for pointing this out, I'll pass it along to the
right person.

As for having a "brief guide as to how to run the test itself", this
is it:

  http://webstandards.org/act/acid2/test.html

-h&kon
              H,Ae(Bkon Wium Lie                          CTO ,A0~(Be,A.*(B