Re: acid2

Read it, tried it (poor navigation : a guide that explains
how the test works should not feature before a brief guide
as to how to run the test itself), found Mozilla 1.7.6
defective, followed the link to "report the bug" and was
told to "validate your XHTML to be certain it contains
no errors, and check your CSS while you’re at it."  Since
it's not my (X)HTML and not my CSS, this advice is not
only redundant but completely irrelevant.  Could I respectfully
suggest that at least some of the material be re-written ?

Philip Taylor
--------