Re: Supporting propriety "Extensions"

* David R wrote:
>I often use IE's "DirectX Filters" in my CSS to make the experience more
>aesthetically pleasing to IE users (but rest assured I don't make the
>site dependent on the effects provided), and I would like to continue
>exploiting these features well into CSS3 without causing the validator
>to throw an error.

As Ian pointed out, this is part of the CSS 2.1 CR, but note that use of
extensions as defined in CSS 2.1 would still render style sheets invalid
and a CSS Validator would consequently report errors if such extensions
are used. If you think there should be a notion of conformance where the
use of such extensions does not render a style sheet non-conforming I
would suggest to raise this as issue against the CSS 2.1 CR.