[css3-background], comments on 'border-radius'

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:47:46 -0800
To: <www-style@w3.org>

Under the light of border-image: do we need border-radius at all?

To be implemented with good quality on media:screen rounded corners should
use
antialiasing.  No other module in CSS requires AA. Of course if SVG is not a
part of renderer.
I think that specialized tools like XaraX will produce better bitmaps with
rounded corners than any CSS renderer in runtime.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com