Re: [CSS21] Section 6.1.3

From: Craig Northway <craign@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:27:50 +1000
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Hi Ian,

What I'm trying to say in reply to your response is that I don't think
saying "you must implement the model described in the rest of the
specification" (hundreds of pages) makes it clear exactly what is
required by the User Agent.

I don't think one statement at the start of a specification means that
you can use any language you choose to describe the model and expect
implementers to clearly understand what is required of them for conformance.

Regards,
Craig