Re: [css3-background] comments

From: Barry <wassercrats@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 15:07:21 -0400
To: <www-style@w3.org>

>From
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-css3-background-20050216/#the-border-radius :
"All border styles ('solid', 'dotted', 'inset', etc.) follow the curve of
the border. Border images specified with 'border-image', however, are
clipped at the outer edge of the curve. Or are they not affected at all?"

I fell asleep half way through the border-image specs, but I think the full
border image should be shown in addition to the full border style if both
are specified.

And I'd like to be able to anti-alias rounded borders to the extent I
choose. If I couldn't anti-alias them at all, I'd use an image.