Re: [css3 proposal]

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:08:52 +0200 (MEST)
To: brunner.adam@mediapark.hu
Cc: www-style@w3.org

(Had problems with mail delivery, so apologies if there already was an
appropriate reply.)

> > In the CSS, I could define a different background to those <li>s,
> > where is a child <ul>. I don't have any idea, how to specify it
> > in the CSS, but I think it's usefull.

This has already been proposed [1] and already been answered [2], maybe even
several times. If added to the specification, you could solve the problem
e.g. via "li:has(li > ul)".

Regards,
 Jens.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Jan/0226.html