Re: [css3 proposal]

Honestly given the speed of most computers these days and the need for
some sort of transformation as a step to styling I think using XPath
would not be a terrible idea. I know this has been brought up before.
Perhaps it's best to start thinking of CSS as a server side technology
as well. That way you get around the issues of performance on slower
devices (handhelds, etc).

Orion Adrian