Re: Percentage height meaurements.

Tantek Çelik wrote:
> At least two working implementations already exist (IE5/Mac and Opera 7.5),
> and Mozilla implements box-sizing with alternate syntax.

I'm sorry, but what Mozilla supports is rather different from what's described
in the CSS3 UI CR in a variety of ways (mostly related to min/max-width/height).

Further, what's described in the CSS3 UI CR has some conflicts with the CSS2.1
CR (conflicts with the spirit, not the letter) [1].

All that apart, I note that you said two "working" implementations, not two
"interoperable" ones.  I'm not sure that publishing a book and including a
property that is not guaranteed to remain in the specification (since the only
such guarantee would be demonstrating two interoperable implementations, and
that hasn't been done yet) is the wisest course of action to take for an author
who presumably wishes not to lose credibility...

-Boris

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004May/0220.html