Backwards text

From: Kim Scarborough <lists@unknown.nu>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:24:05 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

Sorry to re-post on this, but I'm really not sure where else to go:

> Is there any possibility of adding support for backwards letters in CSS3?
> I ask because I'd like to be able to make a standards-compliant XHTML copy
> of "Through the Looking Glass", which contains backwards letters in the
> text. Currently, my options are to write the text backwards with forwards
> letters, to include an image of the backwards text, or to embed a
> backwards-letters font, all of which are suboptimal.

What would be my first step if I wanted to propose that this be added
someday?

Kim Scarborough                                  http://www.unknown.nu/kim/
"I have to applaud whoever thought of making a big hot dog shaped car, and
then made that vision a reality"
                                                              - Chris Scales
Now listening to: Mouse on Mars - "Yippee"