Re: Question on parsing of "font" property

From: Ernest Cline <ernestcline@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 23:27:20 -0400
To: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

That operator rule was the one I was looking for and not seeing.

However, the white space before the slash is hardly germane,
as basically the same token stream would be produced with
or without the space.  It looks like there does need to be
some additional verbiage for the 'font' property, but since
whitespace before the / operator should not affect parsing,
the value after the slash shouldn't be interpreted as anything
other than a <line-height>.