Re: Question on parsing of "font" property

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 20:03:27 -0700
To: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, <ernestcline@mindspring.com>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>

Grammar of CSS 2.1 declares '/' as an operator which can be separated from
its terms by any (or none) number of spaces.
(http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/grammar.html)

So declarations
font: 10px /2 Times;
font: 10px/ 2 Times;
font: 10px / 2 Times;

following formal logic shall be recognized as:

font-size: 10px;
font-family: Times;
line-height: 2??;

It is my opinion.