Re: Question on parsing of "font" property

Ernest Cline wrote:
>>   font: 10px /2 Times;

> The slash isn't a valid nmstart character so it looks like it wouldn't
> get picked up by the tokenizer as the start of an identifier to be
> stitched together with Times by the arcane rules of 'font-family'

The rules of font-family are not really that arcane, as far as I can see... the
definition of font-family just says that certain characters must be escaped or
quoted; '/' is not in the list.  Past that, as far as I can tell, anything goes
for font-family.

-Boris