RE: Question on parsing of "font" property

I'm not 100% certain, but I think that only the second one is valid..
The slash isn't a valid nmstart character so it looks like it wouldn't
get picked up by the tokenizer as the start of an identifier to be
stitched together with Times by the arcane rules of 'font-family'
into something that would be equivalent to:
	font-family: "/2 Times";