Re: where is overflow:none ?

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:14:11 -0700
To: "Lachlan Hunt" <lachlan.hunt@iinet.net.au>, "W3C Style List" <www-style@w3.org>

Thanks a lot, Lachlan, informative and very convincing.

Seems like min-width: intrinsic will solve a problem and will satisfy
everybody.

min-height already have such value applied as far as understand it.
At least Gecko, Opera and IE all behave this way.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com