Re: where is overflow:none ?

Well, one could argue that it would call for the element to scaled until
it did fit into a 5em by 2 em box, but that seems like too much effort.
Besides, if such was a desired behavior, the 'fit' property would probably
be a better way to do it for replaced content, and adding new keyword
values for 'font-size' (such as the "fill" "meet" and "slice" from the 'fit'
property) to cause the text size to be adjusted to  for non-replaced
content would probably be more logical.  Of course, if bot width and
height are specified with respect to font size, scaling the font size won't
always work unless such measurements are always taken to be with
respect to the unscaled font size. (i.e., the font size of the parent) when
the elements font size causes automatic scaling.