Re: @useragent (was Proposal: version at-rule)

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:55:50 +0200 (MEST)
To: Christoph Päper <christoph.paeper@tu-clausthal.de>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

> No, but adding new features to CSS will not help avoiding bugs and bad
> implementations of existing browsers. Worse, it will be the cause for new
> bugs.

But we have to accept this anyway, right? -- I don't think the problem are
new features per se, but to differentiate between those which are only useful
/now/ (because of some specific 'characteristics' we encounter today), and
thus needless later, and those which even make sense in the long run. Inter
alia.

Ain't '@useragent' a short-run solution, if any? And wouldn't it be
implemented when just unnessary?

Best regards,