Re: Proposal: useragent at-rule

I don't think feature-based querying is a good idea.  The whole
motivation behind this proposal is that browsers are flawed and don't
necessarily implement the spec properly.  A feature-based solution
would result in browsers claiming to implement features even when their
support for those features was still flawed.  Ultimately authors really
need to be able to identify the exact browser version in order to
really know what they're dealing with.

dave