[css3-speech] Comments: 'cue-before', 'cue-after', and 'cue'

From: csant <csant@csant.info>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:48:00 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

As mentioned in my mail about 'voice-balance', there currently is a
limitation in where to place a 'cue' in a two-channel output indipendently
 from voice-balance.

It would be nice to add a 'cue-balance' property which would take the same
values as 'voice-balance'. Alteratively I would like to see the 'voice-'
prefix dropped from 'voice-balance' to simply be 'balance' (or, if a
composite name is needed, 'sound-balance') - of course this would result
in much less means to style a page aurally.

--
[Quote]
"He is old". But she is wrong. It is not age; it is that a drop has