Re: [CSS21] Test Suite

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:01:36 +0100
To: Mark Moore <mark.moore@notlimited.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, 'Ian Hickson' <ian@hixie.ch>, tantekc@microsoft.com

All of these suggestions seem well-conceived,
but I don't understand the alleged inability of
IE6 to handle PNGs.  I have just tried my IE6
(6.0.2800.1106)/Win-XP against

	http://uk.tug.org/resources/Graphics/Masthead.png

and it seems fine to me.  Nark, what does your copy of IE6
shew ?
Philip Taylor
--------

[snip]