RE: [CSS21] Test Suite

Ian and Tanek,

I've composed an Excel spreadsheet (which *should* be attached) that
attempts to document what areas of the CSS 2.1 CR the individual tests
depend on or exercise.  A lower case 'x' indicates the feature was used at
least once, and an upper case 'X' means I think that's what the test was
trying to exercise.  Grayed (or missing) columns are areas that I could not
find any normative statements, and I believe there is nothing to test.

This was based on extensive grepping of the test suite as it appeared on
7/13/2004.  It should be accurate, but I'll be happy to incorporate any
comments anyone might have.

-MM