RE: Proposal: Minor 'text-transform' property revision

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:58:36 +0100 (MET)
To: www-style@w3.org

> >     h1 { text-transform: lowercase capitalize; }

Personally, I neither need this property nor do I need this extension. I
even don't think it's necessary to introduce a kind of 'decapitalize' keyword or
a more or less complicated mechanism to diffentiate between nouns, verbs,
adjectives etc., either.

Instead, my proposal is one which IMO 'makes sense', too, regarding the
other 'text-transform' keywords, and if there are no problems to be expected, why
not allow it? It's simple to modify.

Best regards,
 Jens.

--