RE: [css3-page] Last Call Comments on CSS3 Paged Media Module

From: BIGELOW,JIM (HP-Boise,ex1) <jim.bigelow@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:47:55 -0500
To: don@lexmark.com, www-style@w3.org

Don,

You comment, which was given issue number 38, has been resolved in the
following way:

The legacy names letter and legal will be used as well as the aliases
ledger, A5, B5, A4, B4, and A3.

If you have further comment on this issue you have 7 days until Feb 17, 2004
to reply.

 -- Jim Bigelow, editor

Your comment: