[CSS2.1] Comments on CSS2.1 Last Call draft, Chapter 1

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:09:41 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

-- Section 1.4.2, "Applies To" paragraph <http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-CSS21-20030915/about.html#applies-to>

This should probably say "elements with display:table" instead of "table
elements" (since the latter typically means "elements with a tag name of
'table'").

-- Section 1.4.5 <http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-CSS21-20030915/about.html#q16>

"after" may be better than "to the right".  For example, in aural rendering,
this would be the case....

I can't check how this actually renders in various UAs because a quick look at
the section of the specification with the most images (Chapter 9) doesn't show
any images provided with a long description link as described... (and none have
a "longdesc" attribute).

-- Section 1.5 <http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-CSS21-20030915/about.html#q17>

You can't very well say "both" about three people.  ;)

Boris
--
    "What the hell are you getting so upset about?  I
thought you didn't believe in God."

                     --Joseph Heller, "Catch-22"