Re: Scrollbar Code

I never thought of using transparent/translucent PNGs with a color
underneath to change the scrollbar color. It sounds like it could work
and might be a good idea. But I think Mac OS X uses the TIFF image
format. Or PICT but I'm not sure.

I don't like the idea either but there seems to be a lot of people who
want this, and I won't stand in the way. I wouldn't use it at all but I
know others who would.
<Arthur/>