Re: OT: Reply-to

From: Dris <dris86@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:32:45 -0600
Cc: www-style@w3.org
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>

I see the point, thanks for pointing that out.  Then again, I think
accidentally sending a private message to a list is a little far
fetched, considering the reply would be to a list message (that, and
I've previously expected my replies to go there).  Anyways, I'm
satisfied with that response (and I never could figure out a practical
use for "Reply All"... now I know).

On Nov 21, 2003, at 8:40 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> * Dris wrote:
>> This is off topic, but I'd like to know why the list doesn't use
>> Reply-to in the headers.  I've seen it in countless other lists.  With
>> Reply-to, replying to someone's message will automatically put
>> www-style into the TO: field.  Several times I've accidentally sent
>> messages to other users in the list instead of the list itself.  A
>> little frustrating.  Would this be possible to add to the www-style
>> message list?
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Reply-To%3A+munging%22
________
"Irony is a voluntary survey with required fields."
	~ Dris ~