CSS3 - Define Language

From: Tyler Rasmussen <rasmo2000@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:40:11 -0500 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org
I am currently working on a webpage using HTML and CSS for a forgiegn
language class at my school.  I find it very annoying to have to type:

<DIV class="es" lang="es"></DIV>
<DIV class="en" lang="en"></DIV>

Over and over again.  I think it would work wonders for pages like this if
you could define the language of text inside a certain tag by the CSS
document.  I mean, really, language is part of the style of the document.

Just some thoughts,
Tyler Rasmussen
Prairie Valley Webmaster

Practice Random Kindness and Senseless Acts of Beauty