Re: CSS3 - Define Language

From: Daniel Glazman <glazman@netscape.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:27:33 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
> I mean, really, language is part of the style of the document.

I think that most of the readers of this mailing-list will disagree with
that.

Let me give you an example :

You can attach a lot of styles to this paragraph, you can even make it
invisible if you want, but you'll hardly change the fact it contains
words in French language...

If you are expecting a CSS-base language to translate "on the fly" the
contents of that P, that's another story, and I am now sure that readers
will disagree with it.

</Daniel>