Re: Suggestion to add "orphan line control" and "ideal page size" (and/or page break) to Paged Media CSS3 WD; also impacts multi-Columns WD

>On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, Shelby Moore wrote:
>>
>> 1. ORPHAN CONTROL
>
>http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/page.html#propdef-orphans
>

>> 2. PAGE SIZE
>
>http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/page.html#page-size-prop

Yes Bert Bos already replied and explained that I forgot to look in the
CSS2.  I was reading only the proposed CSS3.

However, I think your link for page size does not completely address the
issues I raised.  Specifically there appears to be no way to suggest an
"ideal" page size, without forcing the user agent to scale or rotate the
page if it won't fit.  Perhaps forced page breaks can be used to accomplish
a similar task?

Not sure how important this, but it may become more important with new
multi-Columns module...please see my original post...

-Shelby Moore