RE: storing info in XSL-FO: new issue? [was: Draft TAG Finding:...]

From: Didier PH Martin <martind@netfolder.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:19:53 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'Ian Hickson'" <ian@hixie.ch>, "'Dare Obasanjo'" <dareo@microsoft.com>
Cc: "'Elliotte Rusty Harold'" <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>, <www-tag@w3.org>, <www-style@w3.org>

Hi Ian,

I tied some of the links you mentioned and tried to validate the
documents. MSN seems to be really an XML document but at 20:16 eastern
time, Sunday evening, the IBM site is not, the gnome site is not. I
stopped after having tested these three sites where 2 out of 3 were not
valid XML document but more valid HTML documents. Maybe I wasn't lucky
:-)

Cheers
Didier PH Martin