RE: storing info in XSL-FO: new issue? [was: Draft TAG Finding:...]

From: Didier PH Martin <martind@netfolder.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 17:05:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'Ian Hickson'" <ian@hixie.ch>, "'Elliotte Rusty Harold'" <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>, <www-style@w3.org>

Hi Ian,

Ian said:
Actually, much to my dismay (although that's another story) XHTML1 has
achieved huge traction.

Didier replies:
Ian, your assertion is creating an important cognitive dissonance in my
mind. I do not want to pollute this list with arguments outside the main
scope of discussion by I would be please to know that I will sleep less
dummy after you will explain to me why and how XHTML gained such _huge_
traction. Up to now, it appeared to me that the _huge_ traction has
probably been counter-balanced by _huge_ forces of inertia. So to speak,
no movements.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin