RE: AAARGHHH! That really makes me upset!!!! RE: Standards Compli ance and msn

Yes, but it's too bad that browsers like Netscape 6 are so darn slow.  I
use IE primarily because it's so much faster, and despite some flaws in
the way IE interprets some things, most pages still look better in IE
(IMO).  I was excited when Netscape 6 was supposed to be the most
compliant browser to date, but when I started using it, I saw a LOT of
bugs in it.  Not to mention that it takes a day and a half to load a
freakin' page!

I've never used Opera so I can't comment on it.  :)

-Pete