A simple question...

From: Rebecca <rebecca@vote-smart.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:04:34 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
At least I think so...I am new to creating style sheets, and I'm trying to
create a simple layout style, but can't seem to find the right combination
of positioning. Basically, I want the page to display 2 rows: the top row
will be 15% of the page and be divided into 2 columns: the left column will
be 70% of the row; the bottom row will be 85% of the page and be divided
into 2 columns: the left column will be 10% of the row, the right will be
the rest, and the container for the bulk of information.

Sounds simple, right? Probably is, but I can't seem to get all 4 elements
to show up at once.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rebecca Ryan
Director of Library Partnerships