UI WD

From: Matthew Brealey <thelawnet@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 07:57:03 -0800 (PST)
To: www-style@w3.org
I would like to see reversion to the original 'hand' type for cursor on
the basis that this is what has been implemented in millions of released
browsers to date (i.e., Internet Explorer).

Furthermore, I would like to see the removal of the hyphens from the
hyphenated fonts, which would be both in line with the UI colours and with
what has been implemented.

=====