Re: ACCS and Frames

From: Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edfgdf.fr>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 19:12:23 +0100 (MET)
To: MWhisman@aol.com
Cc: www-style@w3.org
> You are asking an HTML question, really. The answer involves a frameset

	No. Let's for instance a frameset defining four frames. If the
browser if a vocal browser, which order is used for frames' aural
rendering? This is definitely not only a HTML question ; this is an
stylistic issue.

> [ remarks about frenglish :-]
>
> Please
> excuse me for being so rude as to point this out.

	I don't mind and always welcome all remarks they can help me
improving my knowledge of a language.

> I bet my French dictionary doesn't even list a verb for "to email". If
> "emailer/ir/re" probably has some altogether different meaning, I hope it is
> at most only funny.

	"emailer" is now quite common and means "send email"... ;-)
Email in french is "courrier electronique". Some may use "courriel"
which is IMHO really awful.

</Daniel>