Re: ACCS and Frames

From: <MWhisman@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 20:07:12 EST
To: www-style@w3.org
Thanks to Dave Raggett for giving a better answer to Daniel Glazman's
question. I'll have to inform myself about audio CSS.

Thanks to Daniel Glazman for the French information.

I'm very glad the W3C is interested in providing a set of standards for
various input/output media--audio/video, braille, on-screen, in-print, etc.
This benefits everybody, and particularly expands the possibilities for
physically impaired users.

Ben Whisman