Re: Properties applicable to root?

 >> From: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@fas.harvard.edu>

 >> I get mad when web sites resize my browser or create new windows,
 >> and I think most other users do as well.

 TC> Too late. Already supported in JavaScript on popular browsers
 TC> near you.  Not going away anytime soon.

Many users get irritated about it, though. As soon as there is support
for CSS without javascript in Netscape, I for one will have javascript
firmly turned off (with possible exception of maybe two sites,
identified by a certificate).

If there is to be a CSS way of messing with the browser windows, I
want to be able to turn that off as well, if possible without the
editing of a personal stylesheet and finding _all_ the little things
that must be !important for my browser windows to stay where i put
them ...

// Rasmus

--
kaj@cityonline.se --------------- Rasmus Kaj - http://www.e.kth.se/~kaj/