Re: CSS Printing Extensions: W3C Working Draft 26-June-97

From: Robert Stevahn <rstevahn@boi.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:34:31 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
Cc: howcome@w3.org, Lewis.Moten@gmsi.com
Lewis Moten <Lewis.Moten@gmsi.com> wrote:

>   I have recently found the working draft for CSS extensions and I am
> trying to find out who or where to post requests for future additions to
> the draft.  So far it tackles most of the common printing options except
> 2.  How to define headers and footers.
>
>   If you can direct me to the correct place to inquire about these
> options, I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time and effort.

Both www-style and www-printing are excellent places to discuss
this. The CSS Printing Extensions are now part of the CSS2
Recommendation. Support for headers and footers are high on the list
for a future version of CSS. Hopefully the working group will have a
headers/footers requirements document available for public feedback
sometime soon. Meanwhile, please feel free to discuss your needs on
www-style or www-printing.

Regards,
--
Robert Stevahn -- mailto:rstevahn@boi.hp.com
+1 208 396 4787 -- HP LaserJet Solutions Group