Re: W3C Core Styles

From: Ian Samson <IDSamson@beauty.hsrc.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:13:06 +200
To: Gayle Kidder <reddik@thegroup.net>, www-style@w3.org
On 12 Feb 98 at 10:38, Gayle Kidder <reddik@thegroup.net> wrote:

> None of the examples given work in Netscape 4, since you've chosen to use
> @import in your first level cascade, which NS does not recognize. However,
> in the interest of a fair comparison, I've taken the liberty of copying
> the stylesheets and converting them to links in four of the documents.
> Those who wish to see how the Core Styles work in Netscape under the
> current implementation can see them at:
>
> http://www.beachmedia.com/www/styles/corestyles.html

I went there, and looked at
http://www.beachmedia.com/www/styles/webhints4-n.html

It's all overwritten and unintelligible in Communcator 4.04, and the HTML
3.2 graphic at the bottom isn't there.

ATBTY
Ian Samson
Internet Systems Development (SBN/MSDN/HWG Member)
Human Sciences Research Council, Pretoria, South Africa
Voice:  [+27(0)12] 302 2013
mailto:IDSamson@beauty.HSRC.ac.za
http://www.hsrc.ac.za/
--
Opinions expressed in this message are my own
and do not reflect official policy of the HSRC.