Re: W3C Core Styles

From: Ian Samson <IDSamson@beauty.hsrc.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:13:06 +200
To: Gayle Kidder <reddik@thegroup.net>, www-style@w3.org
On 12 Feb 98 at 10:38, Gayle Kidder <reddik@thegroup.net> wrote:

> None of the examples given work in Netscape 4, since you've chosen to use
> @import in your first level cascade, which NS does not recognize. However,
> in the interest of a fair comparison, I've taken the liberty of copying
> the stylesheets and converting them to links in four of the documents.
> Those who wish to see how the Core Styles work in Netscape under the
> current implementation can see them at:
> http://www.beachmedia.com/www/styles/corestyles.html

I went there, and looked at

It's all overwritten and unintelligible in Communcator 4.04, and the HTML
3.2 graphic at the bottom isn't there.

Ian Samson
Internet Systems Development (SBN/MSDN/HWG Member)
Human Sciences Research Council, Pretoria, South Africa
Voice:  [+27(0)12] 302 2013
Opinions expressed in this message are my own
and do not reflect official policy of the HSRC.
Education is a priority over any sport because without a mind
 one cannot contribute to society -- Tiger Woods (ed. IDS)
An amicable relationship with colleagues is essential, but it is
not important to make friends with them, unless they are
exceptional people who clearly demonstrate reciprocation
of approaches.