CSS2 table collapsing borders -- some implementation questions

From: Steve Clark <buster@netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:28:10 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello -

I am implementing CSS2 table collapsing borders for Netscape's new
"Gecko" browser.  I have some questions about border resolution, and
particularly about how row and column spanning cells effect border
resolution for adjacent cells.  If this topic has already been
discussed, I would appreciate a pointer to the result.  Otherwise, I
would like to start a dialog with any knowledgable folks familiar with
this part of the spec.

Thanks for any information you can provide -

Steve Clark