Re: style sheet in frameset

From: Steve Knoblock <knoblock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 07:44:48 -0400
To: Eng Siang <es@oliva.history.denison.edu>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Hello Eng,
the CSS-P can be used as a better substitute for frames, with one
exception, they are not targettable in the same way. You can even include
documents in scrolling areas with <OBJECT>. There is an example at
http://home.att.net/~knoblock/cookbook/examples/crawford_keepers_wo.html
The scrolling areas only work in IE4.0 since NS is so sluggish about
implementing the CSS standard. I think they would like to see scrolling
only through JavaScript.

Steve

   _/ Steve Knoblock                      mailto:editor@city-gallery.com
   _/ City Gallery                            http://www.city-gallery.com/