Re: style sheet in frameset

From: Stephanos Piperoglou <sp249@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 20:05:48 +0100 (BST)
To: Eng Siang <es@oliva.history.denison.edu>
cc: www-style@w3.org
On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Eng Siang wrote:

> i got a question,
> the HTML 4.0 specification for frameset does
> not allow for the "neat" stuff in as far as
> i know regarding certain variables which have
> been used e.g. <FRAME FRAMESPACING> etc..
>
> is the css going to accomodate for the frameset?
> can someone point me to the resources already
> available?

Check out the CSS level 2 specification [1], specifically the section on
fixed positioning [2]

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-CSS2/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-CSS2/visuren.html#fixed-positioning

-- Stephanos Piperoglou -- sp249@cam.ac.uk -------------------
All I want is a little love and a lot of money. In that order.
------------------------- http://www.thor.cam.ac.uk/~sp249/ --